Friday, August 7, 2009

Do NOT Trust Lacuna Trust

Greetings brethren and sistren. Today is Friday August 7nth, 2009. Some of you reading this may be preppers, mini-farmers, homesteaders and the like. Therefore it is my obligation to inform you about Lacuna Trust. It is a wishy-washy seed selling website who started their company using funds stolen from Big John Lipscomb. Lacuna then ripped off Big John's e-mail list and commenced to sending out advertisements for their dubious endeavors. DO NOT send these scammers any money. Lacuna Lust (money lust) runs their scam from their base of operations in British Columbia. They are a parasite organization, feeding off of legitimate busineses and hard working families. Know this: They ARE NOT affiliated with Big John Lipscomb. Big John Lipscomb has given away for free, more seeds than Lacuna ever has, or ever will sell. Believe me I know, my corn out back is over 7 feet at the tip top! And where did I get those Country Gentlemen 100% heirloom non-GMO, non hybrid seeds? From Big John Lipscomb at http://www.survivalistseeds.com/ . Big John is the one that started the heirloom seeds for patriots and survivalists. All these other dozens of seed companies you hear advertised on patriot radio are copy cats. But Big John is all for healthy competition, he says it keeps the prices reasonable and quality impeccable. Big John does not however appreciate a con artist like Lacuna Trust, who takes people's money and then gives nothing in return. It is unacceptable. What really ticks me off about this is that those people running the Lacuna scam are telling the public that they are devotees of his Divine Grace, A.C. BhaktiVedanta Swami Prabhupada, who was, and is, one of the greatest saints of God ever to walk this beautiful blue gem we call Earth. So in addition to harming the heirloom seed movement, and our fight against the evil of Monsanto, these con artists are also making Prabhupad's devotees look bad too. I can tell you this dear reader: the scammers at Lacuna cannot be devotees of Srila Prabhupad, because they would have learned something about karma from Him. And it is obvious that they worship not God, but Mammon. And we all know that a person cannot worship both God and Mammon. It is either one or the other. I pray that those people running the Lacuna scam will return all of the money and start doing things the right way.

4 comments:

NatSilver said...

Joel,

Noted. I recently received an email from them, explains how they got my email address since I did purchase heirloom seeds from Big John. Do you know if they are a front group for any of the powers-to-be?

Joel the K said...

I do not know. I do not think they are in league with the death-eaters though, I think they are just greedy, lazy, opportunistic parasites who feed off of people of ingenuity and initiative. Thanks for leaving your comment NatSilver.

Anonymous said...

I think they are now defunct.

Anonymous said...

I believe they may be related to 4everseeds out of Surrey, BC. They are selling Lacuna Trust native seeds & heirloom vegetable seeds :(