Saturday, August 15, 2009

Techno-Demon Attack Upon Patriots Cave

Greetings brethren and sistren. I pray you are strong and well and mindful. Mindfulness is so important. I came under spiritual attack Wednesday night. It's very difficult to describe. I'm actually not sure if the intelligence which invaded my house was a spirit, an inorganic being, or a technological attack on my mind via ELF frequency or some as yet classified frequency. It could have also been a straight up one on one attack from a remote projector or black magic practitioner. I have had some very strange experiences in my time dear reader. For example, I have successfully remote viewed, purely by accident. I have detached my spirit-body or astral-body from this fleshy physical body. I have seen the tri-color dimensional gate many times while practicing Kriyas. Some of you may know what I speak of. The gateway appears in your astral vision as a circle of golden light, with a smaller circle of bluish-purplish light inside of the golden disc. In the very middle, is a brilliant platinum-white five-pointed star. This is real. I have seen it. Although I was not able to pierce it. Some day I will. +++ Anyway, my point is, I have some experience with non-physical energy and spiritual goings on. Enough to know that something extremely dangerous was perhaps conducting a probe on me and my house Wednesday night. It had to be very powerful to get past the defenses I have in place. But it did. I can't tell you exactly how it happened, because some agency would twist my words around and try to have me committed to an insane asylum. Those of you who have been brushed or attacked by demons know full well that I am not insane. Perhaps you may have even been blessed and helped by one or more of those beautiful beings that we westerners call angels. At any rate, either you know, or you don't. If you do not believe in spirit at all, or in God, I say this: try talking to that part of yourself that is the highest, most noble, most loving, most intelligent and so on. Tell this part of yourself to transfer knowledge of Spirit and God into your conscious everyday mind. Make a firm demand of yourself. And see what happens. Or go out on a limb and talk to the omnipresent Supreme, and make a firm request that Spirit be revealed to you. +++ Okay, back to the point. As I said, I can't tell you all how it exactly went down. If you really want to know, I might could tell you personally upon request, if I trust you. E-mail me at joelweldon@rocketmail.com and we'll go from there. Skipping the HOW. Let me get to the WHAT. This thing, whatever it was, gave me some information. Now I have no idea if this is a trick it was playing, or if it gave me a portion of truth, in a bid to gain my trust and ensnare me. I don't know. Time will tell. This entity or frequency, told me that a great power was being unleashed into our world, into our dimension, right at that time on Wednesday night. And that a massive assault upon the good people would follow quickly behind the unleashing of this ancient evil. I'm telling you sistren and brethren, what happened to me shook me up bad. I am out of time right now as I must prepare for work. I will continue this post when I get home. I would like to know if any of you experienced anything like what happened to me in the past few days. Or even anytime at all. I also want to say that I have seen Chinook helicopters flying around mid-Ohio. A-4 Warthogs have been spotted in southern Ohio and U.N. troops with foreign insignia have been sighted in northern Ohio. Please return here to the Patriots Cave later tonight or in the morning for more on these developments. In the meantime, I feel all of us people who stand against the Luciferians, should be very mindful, prayerful, and spiritually ready for anything. And don't forget to keep up on your physical preps too. Balance is the key.

No comments: