Wednesday, November 4, 2009

There Are Forces Now In Motion...

Greetings ladies and Cro-mags. Welcome to Patriots Cave. I've been thinking about preparedness and taking stock of the situation, and I'll be honest, I'm not ready. "Ready for what" you say? Ready for the other side of the equation to balance out. There are universal laws. These laws apply to science, mathmatics, music, action, reaction, consequences and so on. Like I said, they're universal. The way I see it, the world, and America in particular, through it's actions, and inactions, is setting up a series of inevitable RE-actions. The new world order globalist bankers are spending us into oblivion. Our industry has been sent overseas. Our money is not backed by gold anymore. Our agriculture is set to collapse by way of genetically modified crops and chemicals. Our electrical grid is outdated, antiquated, and stretched to it's limit. Even our personal health is being set up to fall hard through codex alimentarius with it's mandatory food irradiation and banning of vitamin/mineral supplements. Folks, we are setting ourselves up for a BIG fall. Another action-reaction outcome scenario is plague. We have slaughterhouses and megafarms with animals packed in so tight they have to pump the animals with antibiotics to beat back the germs which inevitably multiply from unnatural overcrowding and filthy conditions. Germs are building resistance to these drugs one by one. It is only a matter of time before a super-germ emerges like cosmic karma incarnate, to settle the score for the inhumane slaughter of billions of sentient beings. Some say that prions will be the karmic reaction to the barbaric American infatuation with eating cows. Prions are a mystery. They are said to incubate in the hosts brain for 5 or 10 years, and then they ravage the hosts brain, killing it with relentless efficiency. Prions are the agent of destruction in Mad Cow Disease. Mad Cow Disease has a 100% kill rate. 100%. Think about the name of the disease for a minute. Mega-farms feed liquified cow brains and cow spinal cords, BACK to cows which are still alive. Forced cannibalism. Nature IS GOING TO HIT BACK people. I guaran-freakin-tee it. Ma Nature is going to hit back, it is Universal Law of action-reaction. And when she hits back, uh........what was that kill rate again? ----> 100%.
+++++++ That's not the only forced cannibalism going on. These vaccinations are often made by growing the viruses on the body parts of aborted human babies. Which means they are using human body parts to feed other humans. It is cannibalism. It cannot continue brethren and sistren. It is a violation of Universal law. The Law is written on our hearts. I know it's wrong. You know it's wrong. But that is not enough. The fact is, the actions we have allowed have set forces in motion that will not, and can not, be stopped. That is what I'm getting at here. It's not one particular mistake, it's the overwhelming salvo of abominations which we have allowed, which we have condoned, which we have participated in. These actions have certain and inevitable reactions which if we are smart, we will be, and have already been, preparing for.
Are we prepared for the inevitable famine? Are you a Christian? If you are a Bible believer, and you are not preparing for 7 years of famine, then what do you call that? Think of Noah. Think of Joseph in Egypt, prepping and stocking up grain for the coming famine. Joseph was a man of God. And he was a prepper too. You better believe it. Noah was a man of God. And he was a survivalist too. Why is it that some (not all) Christians think that prepping shows some kind of weakness or lack of faith in God? That is ridiculous. In the Bible, at some point, Jesus said "run to the mountains....". If he wanted you to just sit there waiting to be picked up by the rapture why would he tell you to flee to the mountains? "And woe to those who give suck in those days....". If you were all getting raptured, why would it be woe for mothers with babies? Like I said, this post is not about any one of these issues. It's about RE-actions. Patriots Cave is warning all who have not yet seen the signs, that many RE-actions are set to pound America in the next 2 and one-half years.
2012? I'll tell you about 2012. In 2012, the solar max will strike earth. In 1800 it was no big deal. In 1700 it was no big deal. In the 1600s it was no big deal. But in 2012, cousin, it WILL be a big deal. Before you go, I challenge you to read this article from Rense's website. It is the scariest freakin thing you might ever read in your life. And I am not exaggerating. Just read it please. And leave Joel the K a comment regarding your thoughts on it. I would really appreciate your feedback. Read this please: http://rense.com/general87/5000.htm

13 comments:

Ted said...

I agree that we need to be prepared. We should provide for our families, that is true. We've lived paycheck to paycheck for several years, but recently I've been planning on setting aside some emergency items: food, water, first aid, that kind of thing. As a Christian I want to do this for three reasons. 1. For my own immediate family. 2. To help others if I can. And 3. I believe in the rapture of the church and want to leave behind some bibles and things people might need during those times.
But I still rely on God. If He fed Elijah by using birds and angels to take Him food...well, let's just say that I trust Him to provide for all of my needs while also believing that there are things I can and should do.
I just want to let you know-not to start any trouble-Jesus said those things in Matthew 24 and He was speaking of the people in Judea-the Jews. These things take place after the rapture of the church, midway through the tribulation period when the antichrist reveals his true nature and demands that people worship him. Matthew 24:15-21
God bless you Joel :)

Groundhog said...

Joel,

I read the article and my first thought was "can I ever do enough prepping to compensate for this situation?" I like you am not prepared enough for something of this magnitude. God I would like to win the lottery to get the cash needed, but I guess I would need to play first.

I think in the aftermath of the knock out of all electrical power you will need to be in a group of people who have prepped. To pool your resources and defense capabilities will be essential. This does not seem likely as most people are in denial of any disruption of life as normal, let alone something like this. My own family included. I and my immediate family are completely on our own.

Rense is dead on in that the cities will degenerate into zones of absolute chaos and brutality. Land near the cities will be picked clean and those who resist will be executed. Out of the remains will rise dictators and tyranny.

Once bullets run out, and they will, it will be back to swords and spears. Might be a good idea to obtain a sword of at least decent quality and learn how to use it.

Man I come back to the group in my mind, it is essential for long term survival. At least to propogate the species beyond the current generation. But this will most likely be a problem as who know who will comprise this group and how they view the world. Some could be power hungry and want to set up their own fiefdom.

God good times. There are no easy answers.

Joel the K said...

Thanks for your comments all both of you. I appreciate it. Ted you can start trouble here any time you wish, it's my cave and you have my leave. I for one think it would be the bamb if you guys got medivac'd off'a this rock right when TSHTF. It would'nt make any sense, but I would be happy for you.

DustyDave said...

Joel, I don't think any of us will ever feel fully prepared. I think the hardest part is/will be mental
Hang in the Brother!

The Subversive Gardener said...

This is ultimately why we HAVE prepped. There may be lesser, more tangible threats but the big CME is why we DID move to the mountains. It's why we've set ourselves up to live electricty-free. Learned to forage wildplants and medicine. Already live without most new technology. Will miss the internet and Patriots Cave, though!

Joel the K said...

Good job Sub-Gard. Impressive. What state are you retreating in? I'm just curious what mountain range you chose for your retreat. Are you up there already? Or are you moving soon? I was a bit confused by your comment. But I'm happy that you have worked so hard to do what you know is important. How peaceful it will be in the mountains. Especially in the mornings and evenings. Ah.

The Subversive Gardener said...

Sorry for the confusion... Moved to the Southern Appalachians 11 years ago. Blue Ridge/Smokies area.

Joel the K said...

No worries. Wow, sounds like you really worked hard at it and got squared away good. Well done.

Anonymous said...

I've been observing your blog for quite some time and I am grateful for this wisdom. I would rather stay anonymous for many reason, which I would rather not speak of. I sometimes chat with those other energies when I feel like I can help or change or create positive energy. All it is different conditionings, called life. When you feel and see it like it is, everything cannot help but seem like the entire universe. All it is, is Indra's net (matrix forms) all around us, dancing,weaving, displaying flashes of color called events of life. Everything in every moment, then becomes a teaching. A look at how things are. How they connect, beyond the forms of the person, to see that moment, to not bring anything to it, but for you to just see.

Namaste

Joel the K said...

What a stunningly beautiful comment. Thank you.

The Subversive Gardener said...

When the Lights Go Out
http://www.millennium-ark.net/NEWS/09_Sci_Tech/091110.when.lights.go.out.html

Just saw this article and thought you might like to check it out. Peace!

The Subversive Gardener said...

Ooops! The rest of the link is--

lights.go.out.html

Joel the K said...

I have read this. But I'll read it again since you shared it. Must be some reason for it appearing again. Thanks Sub-Gard.