Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fight Illuminati Sorcery: Magick Formulae From My Ancestors

Greetings brethren, sistren, fathren, mothren, and cousren. Welcome to Patriots Cave, a blog so unique, it is read daily by an actual member of the Illuminati! And that is not Patriots Cave humor, it is indeed a fact. This person will no doubt be reading this post, so I want to say to them: "It is rarely too late to change, think of the good karma you could merit if you were to join the side of goodness and compassion, and abandon the forces of annhiliation, greed, control and harm. You are at a fork in the road this very minute. This choice shall define the course of spacetime for more souls than we could imagine. I stand with an outstretched hand, a symbol of human choice. Take the good road, leave away the bad road. It is your choice. You will have no connections one hundred years from now. You will have no clout one hundred years from now. Karma has many mansions. Houses of the Holy, houses of mirth, and many a house of pain. You may be held there for eons. Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing. The choice is yours. I pray for thy soul. Aum. >>>>>>>+++<<<<<<<
Forgive me the delay ladies and germs, but for my own soul I had to say what was said. You understand. Today's post is about Magic, or as I like better to say: "magick". The "K" on the end distinguishes a certain kind of science which we call magick, from sleight of hand illusions and parlour tricks which we call magic.
For me, magick encompasses a very broad range of possibilities. Take for instance colour. If I wear a black shirt, it may have a certain effect on you, compared to if I wear a yellow shirt. This is magick. It is science, and art. And it has many, many varieties and facets. Including "black" or "evil" magick, and beneficent or "good" magick. Sometimes it is both, in a grey area, or subject to interpretation.
The Illuminati have adepts, skilled in the scientific arts of sorcery and magick. Not a moment goes by that people are not under a sorcerers spell. My, my, my yes indeed, not a single moment. Which is why it is time to fight fire with fire! Patriots Cave will share with you certain formulae, recipes, words of power, and charms, to be used in this ongoing struggle between the evil inside us, and the goodness inside us. Between the evil around us, and the goodness around us.
"Magick?" Magick did he say? Isn't that evil? Isn't it evil to use magick? Hmmnnnnn......,it could be, depending on various factors. Some religions have condemned magick as evil. Joel the K knows that certain scriptures, of certain religious texts, have been added to by power mad men, in an effort to control the people. In an effort to hold on to that power which gave them the ability to satisfy carnal desires. And some scriptures were removed, for the same reasons. Magick is used by heroes from all the major holy books. Moses' staff was turned into a serpent. Joseph interpreted dreams. Fire was called down from the sky in a contest of magick. Many holy men foretold the future also. Even astrology is in the ancient holy books. And what of the Holy Patriarch Enoch? Enoch was a master of the scientific-arts. Enoch recorded dream-visions, and wrote them down in the Book of Enoch, which was in fact so holy that Jesus Himself memorized the writings, and quoted the scriptures thereof. My point is, it is not cut and dry. Let us think for ourselves before we blindly follow sweeping prohibitions contrary to what seems right in our own heart.
And here now are presented a few formula acquired from the Pennsylvania Dutch who lived on the mountain called "Summit", when I was a boy:
TO PREVENT WICKED OR MALICIOUS PERSONS FROM DOING YOU AN INJURY--AGAINST WHOM IT IS OF GREAT POWER. Dullix, ix, ux. Yea, you can't come over Pontio; Pontio is above Pilato. + + +
HOW TO WALK AND STEP SECURELY IN ALL PLACES. Jesus walketh with [name]. He is my head; I am his limb. Therefore walketh Jesus with [name].
TO MAKE CHICKENS LAY MANY EGGS. Take the dung of rabbits, pound it to powder, mix it with bran, wet the mixture till it forms lumps, and feed your chickens with it, and they will keep on laying a great many eggs.
WORDS TO BE SPOKEN WHILE MAKING DIVINATORY WANDS. In making divinatory wands, they must be broken as before directed, and while breaking and before using them, the following words must be spoken: Divining rod, do thou keep that power,Which God gave unto thee at the very first hour.
VERY GOOD CURE FOR WEAKNESS OF THE LIMBS, FOR THE PURIFICATION OF THE BLOOD, FOR THE INVIGORATION OF THE HEAD AND HEART, AND TO REMOVE GIDDINESS, ETC. Take two drops of oil of cloves in a tablespoonful of white wine early in the morning, and before eating anything else. This is also good for the mother-pains and the colic. The oil of cloves which you buy in the drug stores will answer the purpose. These remedies are also applicable to cure the cold when it settles in the bowels, and to stop vomiting. A few drops of this oil poured upon cotton and applied to the aching teeth, relieves the pain.
A MORNING PRAYER TO BE SPOKEN BEFORE STARTING ON A JOURNEY, WHICH WILL SAVE THE PERSON FROM ALL MISHAPS. I (here the name is to be pronounced) will go on a journey to-day; I will walk upon God's way, and walk where God himself did walk, and our dear Lord Jesus Christ, and our dearest Virgin with her dear little babe, with her seven rings and her true things. Oh, thou! my dear Lord Jesus Christ, I am thine own, that no dog may bite me, no wolf bite me, and no murderer secretly p. 38 approach me; save me, O my God, from sudden death! I am in God's hands, and there I will bind myself. In God's hands I am by our Lord Jesus' five wounds, that any gun or other arms may not do me any more harm than the virginity of our Holy Virgin Mary was injured by the favor of her beloved Jesus. After this say three Lord's prayers, the Ave Maria, and the articles of faith.
TO PREVENT WITCHES FROM BEWITCHING CATTLE, TO BE WRITTEN AND PLACED IN THE STABLE; AND AGAINST BAD MEN AND EVIL SPIRITS WHICH NIGHTLY TORMENT OLD AND YOUNG PEOPLE, TO BE WRITTEN AND PLACED ON THE BEDSTEAD. "Trotter Head, I forbid thee my house and premises; I forbid thee my horse and cow-stable; I forbid thee my bedstead, that thou mayest not breathe upon me; breathe into some other house, until thou hast ascended every hill, until thou hast counted every fence-post, and until thou hast crossed every water. And thus dear day may come again into my house, in the name of God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen." This will certainly protect and free all persons and animals from witchcraft.
AGAINST ADVERSITIES AND ALL MANNER OF CONTENTION. Power, hero, Prince of Peace, J. J. J.
And finally brethren and sistren, is a benediction for and against, all enemies: A BENEDICTION FOR AND AGAINST ALL ENEMIES. The cross of Christ be with me; the cross of Christ overcomes all water and every fire; the cross of Christ overcomes all weapons; the cross of Christ is a perfect sign and blessing to my soul. May Christ be with me and my body during all my life at. day and at night. Now 1 pray, 1, [name], pray God the Father for the soul's sake, and I pray God the Son for the Father's sake, and I pray God the Holly Ghost for the Father's and the Son's sake, that the holy corpse of God may bless me against all evil things, words and works. The cross of Christ open unto me future bliss; the cross of Christ p. 60 be with me, above me, before me, behind me, beneath me, aside of me and everywhere, and before all my enemies, visible and invisible; these all flee from me as soon as they but know or hear. Enoch and Elias, the two prophets, were never imprisoned, nor bound, nor beaten and came never out of their power; thus no one of my enemies must be able to injure or attack me in my body or my life, in the name of God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen.
Peace and love be with you, and God in your heart be always. Joel the K, over and out.

10 comments:

Moshe said...

There is a story told by jewish sages that a certain tzadik (Holy man) passed by a cemetary and was amazed by the vast number of graves. He inquired of the Creator as to why there were so many dead. He was told that almost all were there because of the "evil eye". It is no coincidence that the religious jew starts and ends his day with specific prayers (that, I might add, have stood the test of time.) It is no accident that the jewish people still exist. If the world had its way, we would all have been gone a long time ago. I do not think it to be exaggerating to say that jews "wrote the book" on spiritual kung fu, therefore I encourage you to seek out a wise jew. The days ahead are not for the ill prepared. Shalom, Moshe

Joel the K said...

Thank you for your visit and comment. I would argue that India yet stands, as she stood alongside Babylonia, Sumer, Pharonic Egypt, and the empires of the ancient world. India has temples where the exact same rituals have been conducted for 3,000 years. I realize some religions have rituals that go back that far, but in India, the actual temples still exist, with the priesthood passed from old to young, generation after generation. The Rishi's of ancient India left no stone unturned. Modern physicists are still trying to catch up with them. Modern psychology isn't even close to the understanding expounded upon in the Hindu and Buddhist writings of India. India's science of the spirit, with the many yogas and tantras,is unrivaled in all the world. Of course you would say the same of the ancient Hebrew spiritual sciences such as the Kabbalah, Zohar and thousands of others. I salute you for standing up for what you love Moshe. And I do not argue the fact that the Jewish tradition is one of legendary prophet-saints, mystics and is the foundation for the majority of religious practice on this planet. India has seen more masters than any other land though, they just are not as widely known in the west. Thank you again for your input.

Moshe said...

Joel, perhaps my comment was misunderstood. I was not trying to suggest that any one religious tradition is superior over another, but that, when it comes to spiritual warfare, no other tradition has had to face the multiple mass extermination attempts (by numerous world powers) like the jews. Also, I would like to add that, according to jewish belief, one who is sincere and devout (within the other rich spiritual traditions)will have a place in the world to come. Not burn in some eternal fire as other religions teach. Happy Chanuka! Moshe

Joel the K said...

Thank you Moshe. Here is my understanding of "hell". The universal law of karma must be balanced, reconciled. Some people may have to spend eons in a self created hell for that equation to balance so to speak. Mystics all throughout history have seen into those realms by way of frequency shifting. So they were able to see souls in torment and agony, for eons and eons. But eons and eons, even if it is 10 million earth years of time, is not the same as "eternal". So do I believe there are "hellish realms" of suffering? Yes, 100%, absolutely. Do I believe that every soul will eventually release itself? Yes. But for some, it may take what will seem like an eternity. And I know I don't want to find out about it in person. You have some great comments Moshe, always be welcome here. God bless you and yours. Hari Aum.

Anonymous said...

Hello Joel,
in my experience heightened awareness and self-awareness is the key to psychic and energetic self-defense.
This free ebook:
http://www.montalk.net/files/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf

by montalk from www.montalk.net does a great both in assisting a person to get to this state of self-empowerment and protection.


Best wishes from Spokane

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I assume nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who enjoys to taste new things. Presently I'm fabricating my personal pv panels. I am managing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I came across a very brilliant site which explains how to make solar panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not really sure bout how accurate the information given there is. If some guys over here who have xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I'd really appreciate it, cauze I truly lav [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U guys rock.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

Anonymous said...

Great writing, been after that.


goodacre health insurance