Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Top 10 Ways To Survive NWO Soft-kill Eugenics Attacks

Hey now brethren and sistren, welcome to The Patriots Cave. I am Joel the K. Before I reveal the Top 10 ways to survive New Ways Evil soft-kill eugenics attacks, I have a crucial news item to share with you. Tomorrow I am initiating a test-run for Project Lazarus. You can read all about it at www.orthomolecule.blogspot.com , which is one of my other websites. I have another website at www.kingkongdong.blogspot.com but it does not contain very much important information. In fact, it's only purpose is to confuse the artificial intelligence programs which are constantly compiling data on each and every one of us. I designed KingKongDong to utterly confuse the A.I. supercomputers. I think you will see what I mean if you visit kingkongdong. Orthomolecule on the other hand is real, and very close to my heart. It is very sincere, and is all about my recovery from narcotics addiction. Now, on with the Top 10 list!
Here are Joel the K's Top 10 Ways To Survive NWO Soft-Kill Eugenics Attacks:
#1: Essiac
#2: Eat heirloom homegrown veggies (www.survivalistseeds.com)
#3: Avoid processed foods as much as possible.
#4: Avoid vaccinations.
#5: Eat real sugar instead of artificial sweetners.
#6: Eat real butter instead of margarine.
#7: Avoid all beef products. Eat fish, pork, lamb, chicken, rabbit, turkey instead.
#8: If you smoke, make your own with a tube machine and American Spirit tobacco, which has no additives.
#9: Avoid aspartame, MSG, and cottonseed oil.
#10: Avoid fluoride.
Yes Indeed brethren and sistren, do not lay down for the soft kill. Do not go gently. If you're gonna die, die with your boots on.

No comments: