Friday, September 24, 2010

Demonic Posession Pandemic


I often consult the Holy scriptures when seeking knowledge regarding such topics as nature, human behavior, duty, destiny and timeless aspects of life such as these. Lately I have been attempting to gain somewhat of an understanding as to the inner nature of humankind. Because it is a mystery to me why someone who already has all the material gains necessary and more, and who already possesses power beyond what is tyrannical, would spend their days concocting plans centered around making life as difficult and as miserable as possible for the working class people. Why? What drives billionaires to plot the destruction of those who have no interest in power and politics? If you or I were to suddenly come into say, 500 million dollars, which is a mere half of one billion, what would we do? Would we think to ourselves: "now, how can I make life miserable for those who are not wealthy? hmmnnn....". Hell no. We would not think such thoughts at all. But "they" do. They plot and plan to see how many people they can give cancer to. They make plans designed to relieve poor people of what little money they have. They delight in arranging that poison be put into vaccines, so that babies and children will suffer and die. They take pleasure in turning brother against brother, child against mother, husband against wife. They work very hard to make sure that the good people, the honest people, the sincere people, will be tripped, bruised, trapped, cut, poisoned, taxed, robbed, drugged, raped, molested, searched, seized, and screwed with at every turn. It is their mission to infect every good thing that ever was. It is their mission to destroy the most sacred of all God's creations: the family. So I ask myself: "If I had wealth beyond measure, and power, and influence, what would drive me to spend my days making sure that normal, everyday people, be made to suffer and die in as many ways as possible"? What would do that? Because if I had that much wealth and power, I would delight in seeing how many people could be helped, lifted up, healed, strengthened, admired, and shared with. One thing for sure I know I would do is to buy a giant piece of land. Now keep in mind I'm talking about being a billionaire. So I'd get a huge stretch of land. Then I'd go around freeing animals from the dog pounds, freeing them from "death row". They would be brought back to the ranch, and cared for, fed, healed, played with and so on. I would hire and train people who needed work to care for these animals. It would grow larger and larger. But hey, I have billions of dollars right? So why the heck not? This is just an example of the kind of stuff that good people would do with power and wealth. But wait. Don't the mega-billionaires give huge sums to charity? Yes, but it is a lie. They "give" billions to vaccinate African children. But they are a eugenicist. They are sacrificing children to Lucifer, and appearing to be charitable while doing it. Pretty freakin nice of them yes? No. Not nice. Evil. So there is the answer to my question. Evil. Evil is why these powerful scumbags spend their days plotting your destruction. Let us consult the Holy scriptures on this matter: Chapter 16:5- Basically, there are two types or castes of human beings in this world: The divine, and the demonic. The divine has been described at length. Now hear from Me about the demonic, O Arjuna. 16:6- Persons of demonic nature do not know what to do and what not to do. They have neither purity nor good conduct nor truthfulness. 16:7- They say that the world is unreal, without a substratum, without a God, and without an order. The world is caused by sexual union of man and woman alone and nothing else. 16:8- Adhering to this wrong, atheistic view, these degraded souls---with small intellect and cruel deeds --- are born as enemies for the destruction of the world. 16:9- Filled with insatiable desires, hypocrisy, pride, and arrogance; holding wrong views due to delusion; they act with impure motives. 16:10- Obsessed with endless anxiety lasting until death, considering sense gratification their highest aim, and convinced that sense pleasure is everything; 16:11- Bound by hundreds of ties of desire and enslaved by lust and anger, they strive to obtain wealth by unlawful means to fulfill sensual pleasures. They think: This has been gained by me today; I shall fulfill this desire; I have this much wealth and will have more wealth in the future; that enemy has been slain by me, and I shall slay others also. I am the lord. I am the enjoyer. I am successful, powerful, and happy; 16:14- I am rich and born in a noble family. Who is equal to me? I shall perform sacrifice, I shall give charity, and I shall rejoice. Thus deluded by ignorance, bewildered by many fancies, entangled in the net of delusion, addicted to the enjoyment of sensual pleasures, they fall into a foul hell. 16:16- Self-conceited, stubborn, filled with pride and intoxication of wealth, they perform sacrifice (charity) only in name, for show, and not according to scriptural injunction. 16:17- These malicious people cling to egoism, power, arrogance, lust, and anger; and hate Me who dwells in their own and others bodies. 16:18- I hurl these haters, cruel, sinful, and mean people into the cycles of rebirth in the wombs of demons again and again. 16:19- O Arjuna, entering the wombs of demons, birth after birth, the deluded ones sink to the lowest hell without ever attaining Me. ( The Bhagavad-Gita, Ch.16, vs. 5-20) +++++++ Yes sistren and brethren, the scriptures describe those evil ones very accurately. That is why you and I would use wealth to help others. And that is why New World Order eugenicists use power and wealth to harm as many people as they possibly can. They are demonic. That is their nature. These scriptures were passed on in the oral tradition for millennia before they were written down. And even then, they were written down thousands of years ago. Yet they describe modern-day powerswine perfectly, the demonic type who can be found on the rosters of groups such as Skull & Bones, Bilderbergers, Club of Rome, Trilats, CFR, and so on.
        There are more translations of the Gita than any other book in history. But the particular translation offered by the Gita Society is an accurate translation with no biased leanings or twists. I highly recommend it. Good day to you, and may God protect and strengthen all who stand for Freedom.

3 comments:

Outraged Patriot said...

Good mornign Joel,
Good article and truthful. I often wonder about the difference between "us and them" and what could cause a person to be so evil and do such terrible things as the people in power are doing now. I believe it is an evil-ness that has control. I have heard you quote The Bhagavad-Gita many times. I have always wanted to read it. I am going to have to get a copy now, no more procrastinating. Take care.

Joel the K said...

Hi OP. Thanks for your comment. At the very top right corner of this blog, there is a link which says "Gita Society", if you click it and go there, you can look for a link on their website which says "get a free copy of The Gita". They send it all the way from India, for free! It is the very translation I recommend. It is a brilliant website too, and well worth investigating. The Gita Society has missions and health clinics for homeless people. They are good people. Thanks again OP.
Sincerely,
Joel

Anonymous said...

ЎUf, me gustу! Tan clara y positiva.

[url=http://www.btr8get.com/]Boldy[/url]