Saturday, November 13, 2010

Illuminati Bank Holiday

A popular alternative media personality who's name rhymes with "Leave Yale" and his right-hand man, who's name rhymes with "Chalk", predicted a bank holiday occurring this past week. Lindsey Williams has predicted the collapse of our U.S. Dollar by Thanksgiving Day of this year (2010). I will remind you that Lindsey Williams informed the alternative media underground a few months ago that the Deepwater Horizon BP oil disaster was UNSTOPPABLE, and could never be contained, EVER. He told us his Illuminati source, a mysterious Deepthroat-like figure, had confided this top-secret information to him. Well, it was not true. Granted now, the BP fiasco was horrible, and still is, and always will be, but it is not TEOTWAWKI, as Mr. Williams told us it most certainly was. It seems like every time a big story breaks, these guys are on the air telling the world that this is IT. The H1N1. Remember the hype and hysteria? Remember? The shots were supposedly loaded with a secret "real" pandemic that was going to kill off 80% of the world.
    This type of stuff clouds everything up. Now if John Doe trys to tell people that vaccinations are riskier than doctors will admit, he gets swept up into a category of totally incredible doom-gloomers. And when I tell people that purchasing silver right now may be the most intelligent play in the playbook, they shrug it off because of these ridiculous predictions coming out every so often, and not coming to pass. Don't get me wrong, I believe in freedom of speech. They can say whatever they want to say. What I am saying is that more than ever, I believe people are being taken advantage of. Fear is an industry. Paranoia is a cash cow.
     There is nothing wrong with being prepared for different scenarios, that's what insurance is after all, and almost all of us have insurance policies against the possibility of something bad happening to us or around us. But I think this survival/prepping/preparedness movement has become animated by a spirit of deception. It reminds me of the boy who cried "wolf". You cry wolf too many times nobody will take it seriously.
    Yesterday I read an article talking about how the stock market is on the verge of a total collapse. The author even put a date on it. The collapse could come as soon as November 30th he said. His evidence? His evidence for the imminent collapse of the stock market is the insider buy/sell ratio. It turns out, corporate insiders are selling over 3,000 times the amount of stock that they are buying. The ratio when calculated for a few of the most important sectors is over 3,000 to 1. So it would appear that the company insiders are bailing out as fast as they can, and they are not buying new shares of anything else after they sell their own shares. Since these people are insiders, they must know something. They must know the collapse is coming soon, right? Wrong. Here is what they know: they know that after Jan 1, 2011, capital gains tax will increase substantially. So if they cash in now, they will pay a lot less in tax. Nobody likes paying tax. That is the big conspiracy. But it is being twisted into a paranoia-producing, fear-inducing incentive for the survival industry.
      The entire movement is losing credibility. I admit I was caught up in it. Waiting always for the big collapse. Have I since stopped prepping? No. I have auto insurance. I have disaster insurance. I have food insurance. And without trying to create hype or hysteria, I can look at the Fed's monetary policy as well as the U.S. unemployment situation, the Baltic Dry Index, and our trade deficit, and plainly see that the USA is heading towards dollar devaluation, hyperinflation and other very serious troubles. So I buy as much silver as I can as protection against it all. Even if some of these situations turn out to be less severe than anticipated, then I have extra money saved up in the form of physical silver. It's a win-win. My point here is that too much hype and hysteria, too many TEOTWAWKI predictions, are diluting the message. The middle class is an endangered species. The middle class is the backbone of our nation. If it falls, we fall. I am calling for the big-league alternative media personalities to try and remain objective. Or else we are doing damage to our nation and the world we live in by losing credibility.
   Has Joel the K been guilty of hype and far-out theories and predictions? Yes. But I am learning. I'm not dead set in my ways. Instead of preparing for eventual collapse, I am now preparing for recovery. The economy is going to come VERY close to total destruction. But if enough people in the working class, prepare themselves to expand their own micro-economy by making smart plays during downtrends AND up trends, then we can save our nation from ruin. We have to try and do better. We cannot just throw in the towel, abandoning our Mother who is the reason for our very existence. America is not lost, and being wealthy does not make a person evil.
   Thank you for your visit. I invite you to tune in to my show, The Silver News, with Joel the K, this Sunday morning at 09:00 hours Eastern Timezone, on Blogtalk radio. For The Patriots Cave this is Joel the K, over and out.

5 comments:

cw said...

Joel,

Great point and great message. IMO most of the so called "patriots/truth movements" are controlled by the government/CIA/ruling bloodlines. I came across Big John's message almost by accident in early 2008, which opened my eyes about an impending economic collapse he was describing and his solution of living simply again by growing your own food, living debt free, and to think for yourself by shutting off the tv, withdrawing from the "beast/govt control." Also an excellent free silver newsletter is called silverstockreport.com written by Jason Hummel. I was so indoctrinated from my college "education" that it took me a year of reading his newsletter to finally purchase silver in 2008.

Joel the K said...

Thanks CW. Yeah Big John's solutions are true blue, no doubt about it. Unfortunately the Big Guy and myself are no longer in communication. I still believe he is the real deal though, but John is a perfectionist, with very little tolerance for people, places, and things who do not meet his exacting standards. That's why he's the best.

Joel the K said...

CW,
Silverstockreport is outstanding! Thanks for tipping me off to it. Truly.

DustyDave said...

Good Post Joel!

cw said...

Joel,

In Sept 2009, I actually went to Grass Valley, CA met Jason Hummel and shadowed his mint operation. Everything about him is the real deal. Thanks for the comments.