Monday, November 22, 2010

Klondike Silver CORP. Can Be Had For 5 Cents/Share With No Spread!

For only 5 pennies per share, Joel the K is taking a strong position in Klondike Silver Corp.

Klondike Silver CORP. stock price is now at .05 cents per share! The extraordinary thing about this opportunity is the fact that there is no spread! The bid price (amount the market will PAY you for one share) and the ask price (the amount the market will CHARGE you for a share) are BOTH five cents! 99.9% of the time when I am looking to buy penny stock in a company, the spread will be significant. For example, let's say I am looking at ACME CORP., the ask price could be .10/share while the bid price could be .07/share, which is a 30% differential on the spread. If you are laying out $1,000 on this stock, then we would be talking about a $300 loss right from the start. It is not uncommon for the spread to be 10, 20, 30, even 50% of the price per share! So you see, this is why I am sharing the fact that Klondike Silver shares have 0% spread right now. I cannot advise you to invest, but I can share my opinion and raw data with you. I really like this penny stock junior silver mine called Klondike Silver Corp. at only 5 cents per share with zero spread. I think this stock will be increasing in price very soon. Do you realize that if this stock increases only a few pennies per share, Joel the K will realize profits from 40-100% or more! Of course the price could drop too. But with the silver market set to climb, I like my chances. For The Patriots Cave and The Patriots Cave Silver News this is Joel the K, over and out.

KLONDIKE SILVER CORP.

(CDNX: KS.V )
Last Trade:0.05
Trade Time:10:53AM EST
Change:0.00 (0.00%)
Prev Close:0.05
Open:0.05
Bid:0.05
Ask:0.05
1y Target Est:N/A
Day's Range:0.05 - 0.05
52wk Range:0.03 - 0.09
Volume:733,900
Avg Vol (3m):1,329,350
Market Cap:9.31M
P/E (ttm):N/A
EPS (ttm):N/A
Div & Yield:N/A (N/A)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!