Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"How To Detox The Body Of Radiation"

Well, all hell has broken loose. And it's worse than anyone is admitting or even knows. This is bad brethren and sistren. To those of you who acted on the potassium iodate offer, don't panic, your orders are on the way. The potassium iodate and the empty capsules will arive seperately, so don't panic if one of them arrives before the other.
To those who read the offer and hesitated, I hope you will believe me if ever I tell you to get what you need in a hurry, before stocks run out. I wasn't joking. It ran out.
So now what? Atomic radiation is belching into the jetstream at unprecedented velocity. Nuclear reactors are burning even now. More atomic energy facilities could blow up in the coming days. But that's not even half of it.
More earthquakes are likely to strike our planet in the near future. All this in the middle of the worst food production year in modern times. Think about what has occured in the past weeks and months: unprecedented droughts and floods have set up a massive food shortage. Famine was certain BEFORE Japan was destroyed by the Megaquake and mega-tsunami. Brethren and sistren, I'm telling you right now, if you don't have emergency food stocked up, you had better get it going fast. The Patriots Cave has ad banners set up so that people can click the ads and purchase freeze-dried, dehydrated, and canned foods. Use them.
Also, if you have not checked out my MegaZapper offer yet, please do. The ad is over on the right side of this page. The MegaZapper will pay for itself many times over brethren and sistren. Check it out here:
http://www.megazapper.com/
Okay, now to address the question: "Radiation is coming, what will I do?".
Well, I'll tell you one BIG thing I'm doing. I have ordered extra bottles of activated charcoal pills. I get mine from www.buyactivatedcharcoal.com . I am not affiliated with them in any way. I wish they had an affiliate program because activated charcoal is an amazing substance. Until this radiation leak is contained, each member of my family will be flushing our systems out via activated charcoal.
Think about it. What do they use to make gas-mask filters? What do they make water filters with? What do they give a person who has been poisoned? Activated charcoal, activated charcoal, activated charcoal.
Remember, I'm not telling you or anyone else what to do, I'm simply sharing what I am doing.
What I know about activated charcoal, is that it binds toxins. The body does not absorb activated charcoal. So after the A.C. binds the toxins, it then gets excreted by the body as waste. It also alkalizes the ph level which is good for my body.
Here is another thing I am doing in response to this atomic disaster: I am studying the information in an article which tells how to detox the body of radiation. It even tells what kind of plant can be used as a natural radiation detector! Here is the link: http://all-things-new.net/topic/3932/1/
Check back in with The Patriots Cave for breaking news, crucial information, and helpful resources which could help you and your family survive.
If you have not subscribed to The Patriots Cave, please do it now, it helps me reach more people through higher search engine rankings. I only have 45 subscribers. There are blogs out there talking about beer can collections and chewing gum flavors who have more subscribers than I do. Come on brethren and sistren, subscribe.
For The Patriots Cave this is Brother Joel, over and out.

No comments: