Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Steve Quayle "Begining Of Sorrows - Uncertain Tomorrows"


Listen to internet radio with Omega Man on Blog Talk Radio
Welcome brethren and sistren, Joel the K here. I'm happy to report the latest radiation readings from the west coast of the USA are still normal. I also want you to know I have completed an exhaustive research study on radiation, nuclear contamination and methods used in the past to save lives during Chernobyl, as well as results of extensive testing done by the military regarding radiation and how it affects humans. I made some very positive discoveries. I will be sharing the key parts of this study with you by 1:00 PM Ohio time. I have posted last night's Omega-Man radio program with Steve Quayle. Steve shares some crucial information and warnings. I must warn you though, if you are in a state of panic over the atomic power-plant meltdowns, do not listen to Steve Quayle's Omega-Man episode. Wait until you are calm.
Check back in with The Patriots Cave later, I will share with you a solid finding made by our military experts regarding how to survive direct exposure to radiation. Which everyone on this planet may soon experience. For The Patriots Cave this is Joel the K, over and out.

No comments: