Sunday, October 2, 2011

Joel the K Personal Update

   Greetings brethren and sistren, Joel the K here for The Patriots Cave. You may have noticed that I have not posted my own thoughts and/or feelings for a long time now. My posts are usually embedded videos or shared articles from websites I frequent. I apologize for that. When I first started this blog 4 years ago, all of my posts were original and highly personal. It was called "Patriots Cave" back then. Then some scum-sucker swiped my domain name so I had to change mine to "The Patriots Cave". No big deal, but still irritating. Anyway, today is Sunday and I have it off from work so I figured I would write a real post for my blog this day, and let you know what's been going on.
   I got a new job! I don't work at the carryout anymore. I worked at the carryout for roughly 4 years, earning minimum wage for 25-35 hours per week. I supplemented my income through selling items on my websites. For awhile I had a website called Familygasmasks.com where I sold gas masks, filters, chem-suits and yellow nuke boots. I also sold radiation pills on that site. It did okay for awhile, but then business faded. I did not put in the required energy and focus to grow the business. 
   Then for awhile I sold stun-guns through Patriots Cave banner ads. Then I started up a website to sell Hulda Clark Zappers. I still have this website, and I still sell H.C. Zappers, the website is www.megazapper.com . Sales have been flat for over a year now. I sold some radiation protection products during the beginning of the Fukushima disaster also, until all of the suppliers ran out of potassium iodate all at the same time. The point is, when I was making minimum wage, I was constantly looking for products to sell to pad my meager income. It helped a bit, and it made me feel less powerless. 
   But as I said before, I found a new job. It's a factory job making parts for the automotive industry. My hourly wage isn't anything to jump up and down about, but it's a couple of bucks more than the hourly rate at my old job, plus I get time & 1/2 overtime pay. I have been working from between 50-61 hours per week since I started this new job. I must admit the long hours are taxing my body. I've been sick for nearly 3 weeks. Now my lungs are burning as if I have a touch of pneumonia. I'm going to launch an all-out attack salvo against the germs today. I'm going to hit them with garlic, oil of oregano, vitamin C, vitamin D3, B-12, B-complex, plus chicken soup and plenty of ice water. All prayers are much appreciated. Thank You.
   As some of you know, my Mom had surgery on her brain last year to remove a cyst. It went all wrong. My Mom was a very young 63 years old last year. She looked like she was in her late 40s. Older gentlemen (and even some younger men) were always opening doors for her and flirting with her as she was very pretty and fit. 
   Then the surgery happened. Today my Mom cannot move her left arm. She cannot walk. She can shuffle with a walker at about 1/2 of a half of a mile per hour if someone helps her. She has lost most of her memory. She is emotionless. It seems like they gave her a frontal lobotomy instead of removing a cyst. Mom lives in an old folks home now, which is really a death-camp. The whole situation is overwhelming. If I think about it for long I come apart. It is so sad. She has no life brethren and sistren. The doctors destroyed her body and mind. I don't know where her soul is now. Her personality is gone. Where is her soul now?
   I need help. Her only chance is divine intervention and/or natural healing. I was also wondering if a true shaman could travel into the spirit world and retrieve her soul. Maybe it became separated from her during surgery. She was in a coma for days. 
   If you know a true shaman who has the gift of soul travel, please talk to me. Leave a comment at the end of this post, or send me an e-mail to: joelweldon@rocketmail.com . Also, if you know one of those people they call "distance healers" please let me know. 
   Brethren and sistren, I love my Mom very much. We were very close. She was my crisis hot line go-to guy when I was on the verge of using again. She walked me into countless rehabs, detox centers, court rooms, hospitals and on and on. She saved my life at least twice. One time when a drug rehab wanted a $1500 down payment before they would admit me, Mom agreed to paint the entire 1st floor of the hospital by herself. She did it too. She worked for weeks painting those halls, in addition to working her full time job. It looked good too. My Mom is a perfectionist when it comes to work. She managed enormous communities of condos and apartments in Columbus, Ohio. Her complex nearly always won 1st place when corporate did their monthly inspections. Her residents loved her, but her employees respected and even feared her to a small degree because of her conviction to the very highest standards. 
   To see this beautiful woman, this powerful, intelligent woman sitting in a wheelchair looking at the wall with a blank face is more than I can handle sometimes. Her name is Evelyn, but everyone calls her "Teenie" because she is small and tiny. So if you know someone who you feel might be able to help my Mom, please talk to me.
   I was going to go into some other stuff about the NWO takeover, 2012, Ron Paul and more, but I think I shall wait until later to go into that. God bless you brethren and sistren. For The Patriots Cave this is Joel the K, over and out. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

?

Anonymous said...

Joel,

go to www.drsha.com...download the love, peace and harmony music and burn it on a cd and have your mother listen to it around the clock...It will heal her spirit mind and body. That's all you have to do.

cw

Joel the K said...

Thank you CW. I'm afraid 24/7 music is not possible, but I'll check it out. I appreciate your regard.

Anonymous said...

The point is Joel, what Master Zhi Gang Sha teaches, sings, chants carries divine frequency. It will transform you and your mother's healing if you apply the teachings...

cw